Specialty Products

Protect Your Investments from Accidents and Mishaps

Explore the great outdoors with peace of mind knowing your boats, watercrafts or ATV’s are covered. Burton A. Harris Insurance agency will assess your needs and write a policy unique to you and your vehicles.


rv motor

For RV & Motor Home

Any motorhome is a significant purchase – and, while it might seem like a house on wheels, that doesn’t mean your home or auto insurance policy provide the coverage you want. The range of coverages include, but isn’t limited to – collision, lightning, flooding, landslides, wind and hail, wild animals, fire and smoke, vandalism and theft, and trees and overhangs. Our team can tell you about insurance designed for your RV.

For Motorcycles & ATV

Taking to the road? Combined home and auto insurance may not cover additional vehicles like your motorcycle or ATV, which means you will need a separate insurance policy to protect them. Based on your driving habits, preferences, and use, our team will tailor the best insurance policy for your specialty vehicles.


For Boats & Watercraft

A boat or other motor craft like a jet ski may seem like an oversized toy, but it’s still a motorized vehicle. A separate policy is necessary if you want coverage in the event you are at fault in an accident, and for things outside your control like theft, vandalism and weather damage. If you have a loan on your watercraft, your lender will probably require you to have this coverage until it’s paid off.

Contact our team at Burton A. Harris Insurance Agency to learn more about the available specialty products and policies.